Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Terms and Conditions

1. Local (Singapore) purchase only.
2. Payment through POSB Fund Transfer.
3. Delivery : Normal Post or Registered Mail (additional $2.30 for registered post)
4. I will not be responsible for loss item through normal mail.
5. I'll wrap all items before sending them out. However, I'll not be liable if item got damaged after I drop it off at the Post Office.
6.Goods sold are non-refundable.
7. Payment is to be made within 3 days, upon confirming payment [example: after I've given you my bank details] or I'll re-submit item.
8. When item is too heavy, huge or fragile, meet up is possible at my own convenience. I do meet ups at mainly Bukit Merah Central. For other locations please check with me.
9. For meet up, buyer have to transfer 50% to 75% of the total cost to me first as there are many people who request for meet up and did not turn up.
10. Not for fussy buyers.
11. I reserve all rights to amend my Terms and Conditions, time to time without notice.

Thank you.

questions?
Do email me at misshopaholic@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment